GroundRod Class in Spokane


We had a successful GroundRod Primer course with the Whiterose folks last week and are looking forward to the follow-on classes with them.


One thing that has remained consistent for me over the years, whether teaching CQB, shooting or technical subjects, is the incredible quality of students I see coming through the classes. I see people that are taking ownership of their lives and seeking to better themselves in a world that is struggling to stay free. It is always personally humbling and challenges me to always be improving and deliver the best content I can.


Next class will be held in the Spokane, WA area. Email me or the host at seabeeprepared@gmail.com
if you want to reserve a seat.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcoming Courses Summer/Fall 2023 *Updated*

Become More Dangerous...

The Insecurity of "Push Notifications" and What to Do About It